Aenigma Forums

• 19. May 2024, 03:18:05 (03:18 AM)
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOE Live  (Read 14148 times)

Epaphus

• Administrator
  • Hero Poster
  • Liked: 2
SOE Live
« on: 04. April 2014, 20:52:47 (08:52 PM) »

As the registrations are now open I am wondering if anyone else from the guild will be going?

Myself, Cynosure and Colinoc are going.

If a couple of people from the guild are going then I was wondering about reserving a table so we could sit together?

We need a minimum of 6 people, currently have 4 people that I know are going (us 3 guildies listed above + 1 non-guildie) so a couple more and we will have the 6

NEW THIS YEAR! OPTIONAL UPGRADE – Reserve your own 12-seat table: $60
YOU ASKED AND WE LISTENED! Secure seats for you and your guild, league, outfit or server-mates! For just $5.00 per seat, you can reserve your own 12-seat table and avoid the lines and scramble involved in making sure you all sit together!
This option will be offered for tables at the Kick Off Reception as well as the Grand Banquet (each reservation requires a separate purchase).
During registration, select and purchase the Optional Table Reservation upgrade(s).
Once your registration is received and your purchase is confirmed, the SOE Live staff will email you to confirm your table reservation.
That’s it! Just bring your confirmation email and up to 11 guests* to the “RESERVATIONS” Desk outside of the Celebrity Ballroom 30 minutes prior to the start of the event and you will be guided to your table!
*Each table guest must present a valid Premium or Evening Pass before being admitted to the ballroom. In the unlikely case that you have less than 6 guests at the start of the event, SOE reserves the right to fill in the empty seats at your table with guests or staff who are otherwise unable to find a seat in the ballroom.
Table reservations are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.

More details at the SOE live page - https://www.soe.com/soelive/

Main - Dizzal - Defiler - 95
Alt - Mapus - Illusionist - 95
Alt - Epaphus - Wizard - 95
Alt - Transmute - Coercer  - 95
Pages: [1]   Go Up

ShoutBox!

GM(dront):
Nov. 10 2016 - 8:00pm
from Musik: i dont remember my log|pass so i write from dronts. he killed last Friday (2nd Nov).
if u want to talk 'bout it u can mail me to greenmusik dog gmail com
sorry for tell but i have to or i'll go crazy >__<
Epaphus:
Aug. 30 2016 - 12:01am
Anyone playing TLE?
Epaphus:
Aug. 30 2016 - 12:01am
Hello and Good bye  ;D
Arelu:
Aug. 04 2016 - 5:04pm
Arelu was here and then was gone!
Epaphus:
Dec. 28 2014 - 10:44pm
I am playing Elite: Dangerous at the moment, tried Landmark for a bit. Waiting for EQ3 now.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
19. May 2024, 03:18:05 (03:18 AM)

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 24 queries.