Aenigma Forums

• 17. May 2024, 11:43:45 (11:43 AM)
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Aenigma Website  (Read 11920 times)

Dalden

• EQ2 Guild Member
  • Hero Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • Lazy?
New Aenigma Website
« on: 11. March 2006, 23:02:08 (11:02 PM) »

Hi Everyone,

We are in the process of moving Aenigma's website off GuildPortal to a privately hosted server (hardware and internet access provided by Ilenya).

The existing GuildPortal site is currently owned and paid for by Krische. He plans to use it for their original guild, Clan Llanowar again. I want to thank him for the time and money he has invested in keeping this site running for so long.

The new site is at: http://www.aenigmaguild.org/ (If you have been using this URL to get to the GuildPortal site in the past, it will now take you to the new site).

It is still under heavy construction, but it should be mostly operational. The look & feel of the sight will most likely also change over the next couple of days (unless you guys like how it looks now).

Unfortunately we are not able to export information from our current site to the new. That means everyone will have to re-register on the new site, and if there were any posts you made on this forum that you would like to keep, please re-post them on the new site. Krische has agreed to leave the GuildPortal site as-is for at least a week to let us copy any information we would to maintain.

A couple of notes:

* When you register, it will ask for both your name, and your username, just set both of these to the same, and please use your in-game character name when registering :).
    * After registration you need your access upgraded to be able to see the members forum. At the moment I'm the only one who can do that.
    * All users with upgraded access will be able to submit information to the site. This includes news articles, EQ2 information, weblinks, etc. After submitting the information, an officer needs to approve that information before its visible on the site.
    * Things like the guild rules, recruitment, etc, is available through the Information link on the main menu.

Dalden

• EQ2 Guild Member
  • Hero Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • Lazy?
Re:New Aenigma Website
« Reply #1 on: 15. March 2006, 04:23:46 (04:23 AM) »

If you are having trouble seeing the Member forums after your access has been upgraded, try logging out, and then logging back in again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

ShoutBox!

GM(dront):
Nov. 10 2016 - 8:00pm
from Musik: i dont remember my log|pass so i write from dronts. he killed last Friday (2nd Nov).
if u want to talk 'bout it u can mail me to greenmusik dog gmail com
sorry for tell but i have to or i'll go crazy >__<
Epaphus:
Aug. 30 2016 - 12:01am
Anyone playing TLE?
Epaphus:
Aug. 30 2016 - 12:01am
Hello and Good bye  ;D
Arelu:
Aug. 04 2016 - 5:04pm
Arelu was here and then was gone!
Epaphus:
Dec. 28 2014 - 10:44pm
I am playing Elite: Dangerous at the moment, tried Landmark for a bit. Waiting for EQ3 now.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
17. May 2024, 11:43:45 (11:43 AM)

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 26 queries.