• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: 07. June 2020, 19:27:12 (07:27 PM) 
Started by Bleh - Last post by Cynosure
Hello Blllll!

Yes, I cannot complain. I had forgotten how important it is not to offer Treles well-wishes though.

on: 24. July 2018, 14:15:44 (02:15 PM) 
Started by Bleh - Last post by Bleh
Just saying hi to any that remember me, hope life is treating you well (except Treles  >:D).

on: 23. January 2017, 23:39:14 (11:39 PM) 
Started by Arelu - Last post by Obeliz
Hi all
Also logged after several yeasr...some familiar names what i can see stil...
Wondering also, should i take Obwliz of Bloodfist back to game...you newer know

Let me know if anyone else plays still

on: 10. November 2016, 23:08:37 (11:08 PM) 
Started by Arelu - Last post by Epaphus
What's up Kep.

Yeah the TLE PvP server was merged in the PvE server months ago. I think the they are going to be merging the Race To Trakanon server into the TLE now Trakanon has been killed.

on: 10. November 2016, 16:41:50 (04:41 PM) 
Started by Arelu - Last post by Kepster (Kepim)
Waddup!

I played the TLE PVP server for a bit (I think that's died already?  ;D) and got bored of the grind... So all I ended up doing was hiding in bushes and jumping out on other people that were trying to grind... Same old me? That soon got old!! I do wonder if anyone ever managed to make it to level cap on that server with all the pvp harassment!  ;D

I'm bored now and currently tilted from CSGO...... So thought I'd check things out here. Cool to hear from people!

Ugh, suppose I'll go reinstall LOL for about the 50th time.................. -.-

on: 02. November 2016, 21:14:54 (09:14 PM) 
TLE is for paid players only though I believe? We're not sure yet if we want to get that involved with the game again, but it's good to know there's still some people we know around! Out of interest, who is still playing over there?

If you are good at making plats you can buy Kronos from the broker which you can use for all access membership and effectively play for free.

Myself, Colinoc, Catkins and Cynosure are on TLE that I know of.

on: 27. October 2016, 19:06:17 (07:06 PM) 
Started by Arelu - Last post by Arelu
That makes a lot of sense!

TLE is for paid players only though I believe? We're not sure yet if we want to get that involved with the game again, but it's good to know there's still some people we know around! Out of interest, who is still playing over there?

It'd be sure nice to take a look over the old place again, I wonder if my fish tank is still there!

on: 25. October 2016, 18:32:49 (06:32 PM) 
I haven't been on the live servers for ages, which would explain why the GH upkeep hasn't been paid. I can pop on an pay it.

Crushbone became harder to recruit new people so couldn't raid any more and people moved off else where  :'( no idea what the player numbers are like since they merged it in to Maj'Dul.

A few of us are playing on the Stormhold TLE server for some nostalgia. seems quite active at the moment.
TLE is currently on the RoK expac, You will find us at http://europa-guild.com

on: 18. October 2016, 13:52:35 (01:52 PM) 
Started by Arelu - Last post by Arelu
Hi Guys, long time no speak!

Veleros and I are getting all nostalgic and are considering maybe playing EQ2 again. I logged in yesterday and the server is pretty quiet, Aenigma's guildhall is closed for business and Crushbone is no-more as was Innothule before it. The game looks like it's dying, but then I guess it always was, we sure stopped playing because of the dwindling groups and this was nearly 5 years ago!

So the questions are, is EQ2 dead for realsies? Is anyone around anymore? Is Aenigma still a thing somewhere else? What happened to the guild in the end? And the most importantly, anyone got room for a pair of very out of practice mages?

Even if you're not playing anymore it'd be nice to hear from you guys :)

- Arelu and Veleros

on: 18. August 2015, 23:51:25 (11:51 PM) 
Started by Epaphus - Last post by Epaphus
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/upcoming-server-consolidations-vote-on-your-new-server-name.562890/

Quote from: Windstalker
Good day, Norrath!

First, we want to thank you all for playing! We have got the best players around. The team has taken the opportunity to spend more time on our servers lately and it’s been a healthy reminder about why we do what we do as devs. And it has helped us with our plans as well.

We kicked off the early planning phase for the server consolidation of some servers so we can get the populations healthier and feeling more lively. We have identified the servers we will consolidate into new ones. Through the links below, we invite the players from those servers to start suggesting area or NPC names for their new server based on a theme which we will put to a vote for those servers.

Butcherblock, Crushbone, Oasis -> Desert of Flames Theme

Everfrost, Guk, Unrest -> Kingdom of Sky Theme

Freeport, Nagafen, Permafrost -> Rise of Kunark Theme

As you’ll notice, Nagafen, our last PvP server, will have its players moved to a new PvE server. We love our Nagafen players, but the population isn’t big enough to support development effort to sustain a PvP server as well as we should. We are sad about that, but at the same time we are happy that the new Deathtoll PvP server is doing well.

The engineering work for consolidation is still being worked on and we will go into testing in the coming weeks. Part of our diligence is around ensuring all your houses, dungeons, guilds, and all your “stuff” goes with you. We will also add titles for players from each server so you can identify your original server if you’d like to!

We are excited to see how these new communities grow and develop and we’ll have more details and news as we get closer. We will post votes on each server related to the suggestions you put forward for the server names in the coming weeks before the moves occur.

As we do that work, you may have seen our prelude events for the content coming in the months ahead. We are also thrilled that Domino – known as Emily Taylor – is back on the team to dig into the housing and crafting side of our game. Those who know her will remember she has very unique talents in that area of design!

As always, there will be more news to come!

Be well, Norrath, and thanks to all of you,

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

ShoutBox!

GM(dront):
Nov. 10 2016 - 8:00pm
from Musik: i dont remember my log|pass so i write from dronts. he killed last Friday (2nd Nov).
if u want to talk 'bout it u can mail me to greenmusik dog gmail com
sorry for tell but i have to or i'll go crazy >__<
Epaphus:
Aug. 30 2016 - 12:01am
Anyone playing TLE?
Epaphus:
Aug. 30 2016 - 12:01am
Hello and Good bye  ;D
Arelu:
Aug. 04 2016 - 5:04pm
Arelu was here and then was gone!
Epaphus:
Dec. 28 2014 - 10:44pm
I am playing Elite: Dangerous at the moment, tried Landmark for a bit. Waiting for EQ3 now.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03. May 2024, 08:20:47 (08:20 AM)

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.